welcome to my kawaii blog
welcome to minyo blog. owned by [[::minyo::]]
this is my special place where i can meditate and share my emotions with
please remind yourself that this is my blog and i can put anything i want to post
troublemakers aren't welcome here n will b kicked out soon :)
navigations my naviations maybe a bit hard to understand thats why ill explain to you the locations of each of the tabs

- this is the
lobby, you cant get back to this anytime you feel
lost

- this is my
short story, click it you want to see my
rants blog entries

- this is my
short story, all about me :) and what i like

- this is my
linky page, my affies, favorite blogs, friends and sister's blogs

- this is my
tagboard page, any comments? messages?, click here

- this is my
gallery,where my pictures placed

- this is my
music

- this is my
visitor stat

- this is the
domain page, contains about how i started out in
blogging and the
credit page
welcome to my kawaii blog
welcome to my minyo blog. owned by [[::minyo::]]
this is my special place where i can meditate and share my emotions with
please remind yourself that this is my blog and i can put anything i want to post
troublemakers aren't welcome here
navigations my naviations maybe a bit hard to understand thats why ill explain to you the locations of each of the tabs

- this is the
welcome page, you cant get back to this anytime you feel
lost

- this is my
blog page, click it you want to see my blog entries

- this is my
profile page, all about me and what i like

- this is my
links page, my affies, favorite blogs, friends and sister's blogs

- this is my
tagboard page, any comments? messages?, click here

- this is my
gallery,where my pictures placed

- this is my
music

- this is my
visitor stat

- this is the
domain page, contains about how i started out in
blogging and the
credit page
awwwwww!mah gawd!
Senin, 21 September 2009 ♥
Aww..mah mah mah gawdd..
I just see my blog again and saw the comments there..
And was suwwpah duwpah touched! Really..
I saw evia's and chris's comments in the cbox about my posting about how bad my first day in bandung was..
They cheered me up! I am very very happy to read those msg!
Thank youu evia! Thanks chris!
Hhehehe..
To evia: yeeeaaappp!! God I miss you dear!
You're my korean buddy!lol..
Yay! You really should tell all what happened in class,k!
And I promise will bring lotsa chocolate cake from bandung like before..hhhehe..
C ya soon evia!!
To chris: lols! Yess sir! Ninja will tell you everythin abt what's goin on in my himetown!
Well not all of my days here were bad.. Hhehe.. Thanks for the vampire's wise words..lol
It made my days!hha.. Don't bite this cute ninja okay! Lol! Cuz this ninja will tell u stories plus give choco cake attack! Mhuahahaha..
Cya soon! :D
Now I am super hungry..*sigh*
Have a plan to eat lunch with my mom in "atmosphere restaurant"
Can't waiiit! I love their chicken steak! So yummy! Hha
Its sound weird to have steak for lunch buuut,, nevermind lah.. Hhaha
In two days will go back to singapore! Yay!
I can't wait..hhe..but I dun wanna do accounts test!!huaaaa
TT-TT
Reminder!reminder!
- I owe wenny scone cookie from bandung
- I owe evia chocolate cake (brownie) and she owe me stories to tell..lol
- I owe chris stories! And brownie too! Hhaha
Dear friends,
When the time I got back,
Let's have brownie partyyy!! I'll bring many brownie later!!
Just enough to feed whole building..mhuahahahhaha!!
Cya peeepoooozz!
20.20 | back to top
domain
this blog is born because minyo need a place to share her story, this doesnt have a special name actually. so this blog is about her life, her rants lol, and other things happened around her.
this blog is designed and coded by
steph of
oh-so-lovelyy.blogspot.com
with the help of
Agnes Kan for helping me fixing the
main image
unathorized copying and ripping is punishable by law
credits:
steph | designer
agnes | reference
lovecandied | pixels
cyworld | pixels II
WELCOME
annyeong! enjoy reading minyo blog!:D
PROFILE
♥minyo.vanya.nya.nyo
♥18 years old
♥currently in singaPOW!trapped in PSB academy
♥i love pink
♥taken by a bb boii named bao zhong jiang
♥TVXQ.DBSK.THSK
♥xiah jjang!:D
♥chocooooo~
♥feel free to see and read my blog
♥feel free to leave my blog as well
♥link me if u want,and inform me so i can link u back
♥leave msg in my cbox before u leave will be verry good
♥i hate copycat till death!!
♥if u taking out something without my permission then i'll curse u
RECENT ENTRIES
feel bloated
unexpected things happened
2nd lomo!!!
lomo~ lomo~lomo~
test was awfully done
today was a crappy one!
annoying thing
upset tummy
bad mood
mouldybread